Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Lydia's Top 10 (in her own words)


What my ten favorite things so far on this trip are:

1. Visiting my orphanage.
          I liked this one because it reminded me of what it was back when I was there.

2. Eating yummy food.
          Eating food fills me up and makes me feel good. My favorites are noodles, dumplings, doughnuts, waffles, and chocolate filled hot dog bun (for lack of a better name).





3. Seeing the Great Wall of China.
          It was very interesting. And it had a lot of history. The ride up and down was very fun.

4. Visiting the Temple of Heaven.
          It was interesting and had a lot of special artifacts.

5. Going to Tiananmen Square.
          It was very cool watching the soldiers march across the street and lower the flag.

6. Eating at restaurants.
          I liked trying all the new foods, especially the noodles.


7. Sleeping.
          I enjoyed my dreams.
8. Having a tour guide.
          They told us a lot of history of China.
9. Going to get Ruthie (MeiMei).
          It was fun to meet her, and play with her especially hide and seek.

10. Going to museums.
          I saw interesting things like dinosaur bones.

4 comments:

  1. Great post Lydia! What a rich experience🤗.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lydia! I"m glad you are getting all the noodles you want! Thanks for your update. I can't wait to hear all about it and meet your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lydia!! How fun to hear about your adventures!!! Gpa thinks he needs to try the hot dog bun filled with chocolate!!! I think you are going to look like a noodle when you get home!!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lydia, we love reading about your adventures 😊

    ReplyDelete